- When choosing a toothbrush for a child, pick one with a larger handle. That will make it easier to hold. Make sure the bristles are soft, and the head of the toothbrush itself is small enough to fit into their mouths properly and clean the teeth correctly.
- If you’re shopping for someone with arthritis, difficult teeth, braces, or who has issues brushing properly, it’s best to invest in a power toothbrush for them.
- Avoid dollar store and cheap toothbrushes. They might look cute and be affordable, and also be found where you’re getting your other stocking stuffers. A toothbrush is a gift you need to invest in, and a wonderful investment to give. Take the time to pick the right one and spend the extra money. It’ll be worth it every time.
- Always choose softer bristles over harder ones.
- Make it a gift that keeps on giving! Your toothbrush needs to be changed every 3-4 months. Give them the first one this holiday season, and help remind them to switch it out when it’s time. Or, surprise them with a new toothbrush when it’s time to switch out!
Our Office Hours & Address:
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Friday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Saturday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Our Location: 100 Harth Place, Summerville, SC 29485
After Hours? Don't Panic! Were Only A Phone Call Away!
Our after-hours telephone number is 843.873.7326 If you have a dental emergency, please call our after-hours telephone number and follow the instructions on our out-going message. Please note that medications will only be prescribed for patients who have recently been seen in our office. Recommendations for care for certain emergency situations, such as what to do if your tooth is knocked out, are available on our website. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or get to the nearest emergency room.